- Add two and three digit numbers with and without regrouping
- Subtract two and three digit numers with and without carrying
- Skip count by 2,3,4,5,6,10,11 forwards and backwards
- Addition strategies with 8 and 9.
- Word problems with weight.
- Multiplication and simple division word problems
- Magic squares
We don't do a ton of problems, but we do enough to show me that she understands the concept and can do the problems. I get up each morning and look through my math resources to find problems or examples of problems for her to do that day. It is generally based on how the previous day went. I always look ahead to see what is coming up next in each resource and make sure she can do that.
I think it would just be easier to give her a workbook and say 'Work.' For the record, I am using Ray's Intellectual math, Singapore Primary math Intensive Practice 2A, and CWP 2, BJU 2, and RS math Games. I must be crazy. I actually have a math program for each day of the week.