What we are using

23 November 2008

This is scary isn't it?


If you look closely, you can see my girls up there. The little one on the left in pink with kitty ears is 4. The one in teal with long hair on the right is 7. Hubby took them for a much needed hike today. I think it did them all some good. However, this picture is a good example of why we go to nice woodsy areas when we all go hiking together. I just can't watch them climb like that. It is good that they have two parents and that we are different - they get a very good variety of experiences.

1 comment:

Ruskin said...

Yes! I actually feel physically sick watching our children at the edges of great heights. My father and husband just seem to trust it will be alright.
What an extraordinary rock formation. Wonderful if it wasn't for the children being there...