What we are using

12 August 2007

This Week's Plan - Week 2

I think we will be pretty busy this week. We will be skipping school Wednesday for an all school holiday - its my and hubby's birthday and our anniversary.

I normally try to limit errands to one day a week, but I don't think its possible this week. When you read this, realize that I help CC with everything she does and that we have a 2 year old.

Monday

Me CC
Groceries and art supplies Math
Help BB strip his bed and take blankets to laundry - allergies bothering him FLL lesson 3
Need to drop off letter at school district office
Spelling

Reading

STOW Ch. 22
Take CC to karate Journal Writing

Tuesday - park day all day with co-op friends. We do math and read before we go. BB starts LOTR.

Wednesday - My b-day. So, what is a good thing to do on your birthday?

Thursday

BB & Me CC
Pick up books and pay for college classes Math
Go over assignments and discussion questions with BB. FLL lesson 5
If weather cooperates, I want to put a second coat of paint on living room wall. Spelling
Really need to get tags for hubby's jeep Reading

No Science

make Greek costumes

Friday

Me CC
Go to Work at 2pm. Math games

Boggle

Kitchen science experiment

Start on sunflower painting

No comments: