What we are using

04 March 2008

My kids said...

"Back in the Twentieth Century...."  My seven year old said that.  I was just shocked to realize that my youth was spent during a different century and that it can now be viewed in historical terms.

"Rock and Roll!  What is rock and roll?"  My three year old said this at lunch today.  She had heard the phrase on old Scooby Doo cartoons, but had no idea what it meant.   

"I have been taking my notes for Italian class in Japanese."  My eighteen year old son said this last night after Italian class.  He is finding that the beginning level language class moves too slowly for him so he started taking notes in Japanese (this is his fourth semester) to challenge himself.  I think he is amazing.


1 comment:

Meliss said...

I think he is amazing too!!!!