What we are using

27 July 2008

It is all ordered - we will have school this year

Well, I finally pressed the order buttons at Amazon and Rainbow Resource.  I decided that I wouldn't buy anymore books to go with Medieval History so I reorganized my list of books and moved everything I don't have down to a list of books to get from the library.  Instead of worrying about getting them at the "right" time, I put them into three groups so that I can just order from that group when I need a book.  After roughly twelve weeks, I will rotate to the next group.  



 I also got a handwriting kit for LB instead of HWT which wasn't in stock at RR.   I almost bought a new reading program for her, but I am determined to not use a program with her.  We will work on letter formation and RS math this year. 

All we need is paper and smencils and we will be ready to start in September.


No comments: