What we are using

10 July 2009

I Spy Something Green

We played I Spy while drove the 20+ miles through a national forest to find the Lost Campground. Here is a sample of I Spy in a national forest.

"I spy something green."
"A tree"
"Right!"
"I Spy something tall and green."
"A Tree"
"Right!"
"I spy something tall and green with needles."
"A tree."


It turned into a game of who can describe a ponderosa pine in a new way. The campground had much more to see than could be seen from a car including: trees, flowers, boulders, a stream, rocks of every color, animals, birds, and millions of trees. One of the things I love even more than a national forest is a national wilderness area.

By the way - When you find the Lost Creek are you lost or are you found?

1 comment:

yalisha case said...

Funny! Almost as we play I Spy here in the desert: I spy something grey- sage. Ha! Have a great time enjoying summer!