What we are using

12 July 2009

BB can cook and study for finals



This is my baby with his dinner in his apartment in Tokyo with the beginnings of the beard he is growing for finals. The plan is to quit shaving so that he has more time to study. I think it should probably work better than my osmosis plan that I had in college - I would sleep on my textbooks so that some of the information would get into my head through osmosis. Well, everybody needs a plan.

And apparently he somehow managed to learn to study for tests and work on collaborative projects even though he was home schooled.

And just to prove that he can cook here are pictures of the breakfast he made and yummy contents of his dinner bowl which he also made.




Two weeks left for the summer semester, then he is home for a month so I can cook for him.

No comments: