What we are using

27 November 2009

My Family isn't From around Here




On the way to the BIG dinner, we stopped by Roswell, New Mexico. I think it was a very educational trip. We had the opportunity to examine photos and eyewitness accounts of the UFO crash landing. I've always heard about it, but have never really critically thought about it.

It was a great chance to talk to CC about history, science, and popular accounts of things. I'm not sure what she has decided about the incident, but I think the ability to think about it herself and make up her own mind is more important. I was very impressed with how she was trying to determine the facts from the evidence that was presented.

The road trip here was also a great contrast to our normal life and helped to set the scene for a week with the family. We are having fun in Texas, be we aren't from around here at all.

No comments: