What we are using

13 May 2010

Quiet Days and Important Things

This has been a tough week so far for me. I had a nasty migraine Monday night that lasted all day and into the night on Tuesday. The medicine took the edge off the pain and left me feeling slow and confused with the light sensitivuty and super hearing. I should have been more like myself Tuesday then Wednesday wouldn't have been so hard.

Today, I am just spent. The kids have done less than half their work, and I haven't done nearly enough of mine. Everything is quiet which suits me today. We'll make it through the things we need to do but at a better pace than yesterday when I was on an impoortant call, waiting for another call, working on an important document, trying to understand an important problem, and watching proudly as CC did long division. One of those things was truly important.

No comments: