What we are using

13 December 2008

Butterfly Effect -


Thank You Audrey for nominating me for the very cool Butterfly Award.

The rules for this award are to link to the person who gave it to you, post the (updated) graphic and pass it on to 10 other deserving bloggers.
So, in no particular order, I proudly nominate.....


Audrey at A Small Corner of Nowhere
Lorna at Socks and Books
Tonia at The Sunny Patch
Amy at La Vida Loca
Myrtle at Drat These Greeks
Urban Mom
Genie at The Genie Bottle - she will blog again. I know she will. And she will want the books I borrowed too.
Mama Peep at Classical Education Our Way
Gina at Plentitude
My Two Blessings

1 comment:

Ruskin said...

Thanks Karen, those little butterflies are fluttering around all my favourite blogs - it is nice to get an award :-)