- Thank the award-giver who nominated you and link back to them in your post. (Thank-you, Lisa!)
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs you enjoy reading (not happening)
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
7 Random Things about me:
- As a child, I could usually be found either in the library, hiding somewhere with a book, or exploring the swamp adjacent to my house.
- I once took a large bunch of bananas into a tree, pretended to be a monkey, and ate enough of them to make myself violently ill. More than thirty years later, I still can't eat bananas.
- I was the first person in my family on either side to go to college.
- My very first vacation out of the country (and second time on a plane) was to Jamaica while I was in college. My friend and I couldn't afford to stay in a hotel so we spent the week sleeping on the beach. It was a wonderful vacation which still makes me smile when I think about it.
- It took me about three years to read Moby Dick the first time, but I read it three more times the following year.
- I dream of sailing a 37' catamaran around the Bahamas then through the Panama Canal and on to Fiji.
- I read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius in high school and many times afterward. It has probably had more influence on me than any other book.
- I am terrible at following directions and terrific and making lists.
Didn't I say I was terrible at following directions?